Introduction And Background
Either we are talking about weight or we are talking about beauty. Both are now essentially considered to be the same thing. Needless to say, we care a lot about how we look. In this article, we will specifically be talking about the skin aspect of beauty. The first thing we see when we look at a person is their skin. Some would say eyes but they would probably be lying. You cannot see eyes from a hundred meters away, it is always the skin you notice first. Or perhaps even the hair. However so, if the skin becomes…acne skin…then the problem can arise. Ever heard of acne prone skin? Well, if you haven’t, you’re about to now.
What Is Acne Prone Skin?
The words itself might explain to you what this really is. Acne prone skin generally means that the skin has a huge sensitive side and can get acne easier than most. Acne prone skin is not only the skin to be afraid of, it is also the skin that most people have to take really good care of. Sometimes, even the slightest thing that can cause acne! For these people, sometimes it really isn’t their fault if they get acne.
Types Of Acne Prone Skin
Of course, there are types of acne prone skin. Now, if you think about it, it comes down to two times. Either you do not take care of your skin and it has become acne prone or it is sensitive and is acne prone no matter what you do. In the first case scenario, it is solely your fault while in the second, it really isn’t.
How To Change Acne Prone Skin?
If you are tired of your acne prone skin, you can start to think about changing it for the better. Here are a few steps you can take to changing your acne prone skin IF:
- Your skin is sensitive.
- Try to ensure that you never irritate or aggravate your skin uselessly. Do not touch it or scratch it even if it does irritate a lot.
- Try not to stand under the sun for longer periods of time. It can actually cause blemishes if your skin is light and sensitive and then pimples can arise too if the pores of the skin are blocked or clogged.
- Try not to let the skin remain over dry or over oily. Both these factors can aggravate the skin and cause acne.
- Do not scrub your skin harshly. For some types of skin it is actually the best thing to do but for other types, it could possibly be the worst thing ever. I am of course talking about acne prone skin.
- Do not use a lot of make-up. If your skin is sensitive, chances are that it will irritate your sensitive and skin and cause inflammation. The inflammation can easily lead to acne. What’s more, you will need to clean your brushes and appliances used for make-up.
- Protein is good for health but one can get proteins without eating dairy products too. Diary products are not at all good for those who have acne prone skin, especially one that is sensitive.
- It is your own fault.
If it your own fault that you have acne prone skin, you need to change your lifestyle. If your skin is not sensitive and not at all the type to get acne, you’re doing something wrong. My little brother’s skin was sturdier and better than mine but he was always getting acne because boys, being boys, he would never wash his face. He could go two whole days without even using soap on his face. Alas…
Can Acne Be Cured On Acne Prone Skin?
Of course it can. Fortunately for everyone out there, acne always has a solution. You can easily get rid of the acne. There are various treatment methods available which can all successfully heal the skin and make it beautiful and flawless. The thing to be afraid of is actually the acne scarring, which can stay forever and only gradually and painfully slowly go away. Acne scarring, especially on sensitive or acne prone skin, is quite common. If you are getting acne again and again, chances are that you’ll probably scar yourself sometime. Nonetheless, be careful and do not let it get to you. Stress is also bad and can make the acne worse by releasing the hormones to do so.
If you have acne prone skin, you need to think about changing your lifestyle into a manner that it would be impossible for you to grow even a single pimple. Try changing the diets, try staying cleaner and try to improve your thinking and take less stress. Do not go out in the sun much. And you’ll be fine.