Pai Skincare refers to a variety of skin care products for a number of skin types and conditions. Specifically for acne, Pai Skincare consists of two types of non-comedogenic natural skin care products that are carefully formulated to work with acne prone skin.
Pai Skin Care is not one of our most recommended acne treatment! Our top acne treatment is Exposed
Is Pai Skincare for you?
Pai Skincare is for you if you want to use alcohol free products (or if you are allergic to alcohol)
• If you have mild to moderate acne without deep or pus-filled lesions
• If you want a simple two-step solution to your acne problem instead of using multiple products at multiple times
What are the components Pai Skincare?
Pai Skincare is a simple dual-component or double-step acne solution consisting of the following:
- Geranium & thistle combination skin cream: Basically a moisturizer: This advanced formulation works to even out skin tone and has mild anti-bacterial properties. It also clears and re-balances congested or combination skin. Doe to the marvelous “matt” finish look it gives to your skin, it is the moisturizer of choice for many professional make-up artists on film and fashion shoots!
- Camellia & rose gentle hydrating cleanser: While basically a cleanser, it also serves as an exfoliating muslin cloth and a perfect eye-makeup remover. It is suitable for all skin types, including allergy prone skin and unlike detergent or alcohol based cleansers; it won’t dry out or irritate your skin.
How does Pai Skincare work?
The mode of action of Pi Skincare can be understood with the help of these simple steps:
1. Moisturizing: This moisturizer is free from drying alcohols and comedogenic (pore blocking) Ingredients such as beeswax. By means of a moisturizing cream, it rebalances the skin and evens out skin tone. It has three active Ingredients:
Geranium: It is effective at balancing combination complexions and much gentler than using alcohol.
Thistle extract: It aids absorption of the cream while reducing the appearance of large pores.
Jojoba: It works to clear congested pores while the exceptionally high levels of GLA in Borage oil keeps skin soft and supple.
2. Cleansing: By means of a Camellia & Rose gentle hydrating cleanser, Pai Skincare easily removes dirt, make-up and other impurities that build up on your skin throughout the day to aggravate your acne. Hence, it also helps prevent your skin from future acne outbreaks or flare-ups. It contains omega 3 and vitamins A, B, C & E which all work synergistically to hydrate your skin, leaving it soft and supple. The included exfoliating muslin cloth lifts away dead skin cells to leave a smooth and fresh complexion. It can also be used with cotton wool pads around the delicate eye area to remove even waterproof mascara.
What are the key benefits of Pai Skincare?
High safety profile: Pai Skincare is free from alcohol or other typical detergent type synthetic Ingredients that may irritate your skin. Hence, it is safer than most other acne-specific products in the market
Credibility: Pai Skincare products have been awarded a 2009 UK Beauty Award and are also “organic soil association” certified
Economy: As the Pai Skincare only consists of two simple components or steps, they are much cheaper acne economical to use in the long run as compared to other products…
Acne Products Comparison Chart:
Ranking #1 *Editor's Choice* #2 #3 #4 #5
SCIENTIFIC ACTIVES & Skin Repairing Ingredients:
Benzoyl Peroxide Kills Acne Bacteria Salicylic Acid Unclogs Pores Glycolic Acid Renews Skin Sulfur Dries Sebum Azelaic Acid Normalizes Skin NATURAL EXTRACTS Proven to Heal Skin:
Green Tea Kills Acne Bacteria Passion Flower Reduces Inflammation Aloe VeraSoothes Irritated Skin Sage ExtractFights Free Radicals Gotu-Kola Improves Skin Healing Good For:
Normal Skin Sensitive Skin Oily Skin Costumer Reviews Price (60-day supply) $49.95 $79.97 $53.99 $59.95 $39.90
Full Review Exposed Skin Care Reviews Zenmed Reviews ClearPores Reviews Murad Reviews Proactive Reviews
Official Website Visit Exposed Site Visit Zenmed Site Visit ClearPores Site
In a comprehensive survey of acne products, in which we examined which treatments on the market today answer the following three criteria:
- Contains the chemical compounds (treatment ingredient) known to medicine today and proven to prevent and cure acne.
- Contains natural compounds known for their efficacy as natural cures for acne and as compounds that soothe the skin and give it a clean and fresh appearance.
- Received the highest rating in the user reviews that we gathered.
[/list]We found that the product that is most efficient and most recommended for treating acne is: Exposed Skin Care
We’ve tested the Best acne treatment products available on the market so you can make a decision on which acne product to use.
We recommend you read the following reviews: