Introduction And Background
Sometimes the word acne can cause shivers and goosebumps. Why is that so? Why is everyone so scared of acne when we all know that it is not harmful to health. Actually, it is quite harmful for health. Firstly, even if it does not bodily harm to us, it messes with our mental health. We can get emotionally stressed due to acne and develop low self-esteem and low self-confidence. It can even put us in depression and this is quite common in teenagers whose age group is most likely prone to get acne. However, the worst thing about acne is the acne scars it can leave. But do not lose hope. Acne scars can be removed!
Updated 2016: Best acne scar treatment
If you’re looking for the perfect product to bypass blemish scars, you’re not alone. We’ve narrowed down the top 3 treatments to dissolve dark spots and enhance smooth, even skin:
1. ZenMed Skin Eraser Kit – Reviews have shown us that this is a quality product, made by a responsible manufacturer. This treatment will focus on the discoloration and swelling of acne scars. Combining two of the best skin re-texturing solutions available in Dermatology today. This doctor-formulated dual-step skin system is designed to give you beautiful smooth skin.
Watch this Zenmed acne scar eraser video review:
Visit Zenmed official site to read more about ZenMed Skin Eraser Kit
2. Revitol Scar Removal – Revitol Scar Cream can help erase those unwanted scars with a special formula that is completely natural and easy on your skin.
3. Dermeffacefx7 – Reduce the Appearance of: – Acne Scars – Burn Scars – Hypertrophic Scars – Surgery Scars – Chicken Pox Scars – Accident Scars. Watch this video review from Lisa D’Amato
What Are Acne Scars?
Your acne disappears eventually due to one reason or the other but the worst thing it can leave behind are acne scars, another problem to deal with. Acne scars are the marks and spots or holes in the skin that are left by the pimples and bump that are in acne. They are not good to look at, at all. Acne scarring is even more scarring than the actual acne. Resources about types of acne scars:
How Are Acne Scars Caused?
Acne scars do not just form for no reason. There are several ways in which acne scars can come about. If you don’t do anything to heal or cure your acne, pretty soon scarring can occur if the acne gets worse and then gradually heals by itself. Acne scars can also form if you scratch or touch your face too much. Young children often touch their pimples and play with them or squeeze them too hard to get the gooey substance out. This can easily cause scars. Resources about causes of acne scars:
How To Remove Huge Holes Caused By Acne Scars?
The huge holes in acne scars are the worst really. They are really bad to look at for one and the skin becomes rough, edgy and bumpy. The unevenness of it is troublesome for some, especially women who yearn for flawless skin. Here, you’ll read about how to remove these huge holes that are caused by acne scarring:
- Increase exfoliation to achieve smoother skin (add a Microderm Scrub to your Exposed skin care order for FREE with this code freemicro232)
- You have to wash your face with specific acne soap or face wash. Even if you don’t have acne, this will visibly reduce your acne scarring if you continue doing it for some time. It is best to consult your dermatologist before deciding on which soap or face wash to use because he or she can guide you better.
- Chemical peels are another way to remove the huge holes caused by acne scars. You have to go to a parlor or a spa that provides this treatment and get it done. Chemical peels rejuvenate your skin by removing the dead skin cells or damaged skin and gives you new skin in return. This is probably the best way to remove the huge holes.
- Spray your face with rose water whenever you get the chance, especially in the summer time. Rose water not only freshens your skin but aids in healing and skin repair as well.
- Drink a lot of water and make sure your diet consists of all the healthy items. Sometimes it is only the diet and drinking gallons of water that can help heal the huge holes! Make sure you are eating your vegetables, even if they don’t taste good and having your fruits even if you don’t like them. And lay off the sweet stuff for a while, they are not good for the acne or the holes that acne has left behind.
The Trouble Of Acne Scarring
Do not treat this lightly. If you have acne scarring or know someone who has it, it is time to take steps to help yourself or the other person treat this problem. Many people resist it and gradually it just takes them down. As I mentioned before, acne has the ability to really thwart a person’s emotional health and it is necessary to do something about it before it reaches a great level. This might sound stupid to you but there are many kids and even a few adults who have even had suicidal thoughts due to acne or acne scarring! If you are a parent or a friend or have acne yourself, try your best to heal it because it can be healed. You just have to wait a while but you will get the fruit of your efforts.
Treating the huge holes of acne is not a complicated procedure at all. You just have to add a few things to your daily routine and that shouldn’t be too hard if you are achieving to have the perfect skin. Don’t worry and just select one of the treatment methods or even do all of them since they will help altogether.