Introduction And Background
The word acne brings a lot of hatred with it and why shouldn’t it? It is one of the most terrible skin conditions which can ruin the skin of a person and really lower their self-esteem too. Having acne is not something very easy and the one who has it really detests it. Think about it, who likes having spots or pimples on their face? No one does. And this is why it lowers self-confidence, people who have acne automatically think that they are less pretty than everyone else and also start avoiding social events. But acne can be fixed; it is not there to stay forever. What you can do is actually try to fix it! There are various items which can help to cure acne and tea tree oil is one of them. Read the article to get well-acquainted with what tea tree oil does and how it can help with your acne problem.
Battling acne can be a hassle but if you remain strong and do what you are supposed to, the results will make you really happy. But one thing you have to know is that acne does not go away that quickly. There are ways in which you can quicken the pace but it is not something which happens overnight. It does take time because the skin does take its time to heal; there is no doubt about that.
Tea Tree Oil
There is a tea tree from whose leaves the tea tree oil is taken. It is known as a local antiseptic and is used for a wide variety of problems from which acne happens to be as well. Tea tree oil is completely natural and is actually efficiently used by a lot of people for topical application to cure acne. In fact, a lot of people try to find a product which has this ingredient because it is so well known in the circles for treating acne and getting rid of this particular skin problem. Tea tree oil is completely natural is one of the best items that you can utilize.
Benefits Of Tea Tree Oil For Acne
You must be wondering what it is about tea tree oil that is so good for acne. Aside from the fact that it is a natural extract from a plant which will probably benefit the skin a lot, what good is there in it? Well, here is what is so good about tea tree oil for acne:
- Did you know that cystic acne is often treated with tea tree oil? This is because tea tree oil has the ability to kill bacteria and serve as an antimicrobial, automatically dealing with the microbes that are causing the acne.
- The sebaceous glands of the skin are often blocked in acne because the pores are infected. What tea tree oil does is solve that problem so that the skin does not remain too dry and the blemishes that are produced because of it are removed. This provides a lot of balance to your skin as well because tea tree oil is then responsible for treating the oil secreting problems.
- When pimples are formed, there are of course damaged skin cells present that need to removed if acne is to be dealt with. Tea tree oil helps to do just that. Removal of the damaged cells means new ones can form which is the basis of new skin cell formation for clearer skin.
- It is an antifungal as well as an antiseptic. Both these properties really help in fighting off acne!
And The Best Part Is…
Tea tree oil is completely natural and is an absolutely stunning bacteria fighter. It is actually quite competent, as competent as many synthetic chemicals which fight off acne causing bacteria, if not more. Tea tree oil is often compared to benzoyl peroxide because both have the same properties and both try to fight off acne bacteria as well as they can. But tea tree oil often takes the vote because it is natural whereas benzoyl peroxide is synthetically made. However, both of these together also make it more effective but people generally go with the natural way more often.
How To Use Tea Tree Oil To Cure Acne?
How does one use tea tree oil to cure acne you ask? Well, now that we’ve convinced you that it is definitely good for treating acne, you’ll want to know exactly what to do with it or how to find it. You can get pure and organic tea tree oil from the market or any shop which provides such items. You need to ensure though that it is original. The next thing would be to:
- Take a cotton ball and dip it into tea tree oil. Apply that cotton ball softly onto the area which has acne. Don’t be rough and do it smoothly and gently. You have to leave the oil there for about three to four hours and if that is hard to do during the daytime, you can do it during the nighttime so that it stays on. And then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Tea tree oil is also used with Aloe Vera or honey because these two things also have antiseptic and antibacterial properties. This makes for a good combination.
Another Good Combination…
Tea tree oil is also used with synthetic ingredients to make creams for fighting off bacteria. While this may seem illogical, it actually is quite useful. A lot of companies are making them and they are proving to have quite efficient results. Why not mix the two if you can, get the best of both? Skin Active Scientifics is one of the companies doing such innovating thing and they are quite successful at it too because it is working!